8.24.2011

Bicycle Baby Quilt


The quilt arrived this week!  It is so cute, I love it.  Thanks Grandma.


I mentioned earlier that Lonnie's mom was making the quilt.  She made Denali and Dylan's quilts when they were babies as well.  Their quilts and well loved and worn.  They still sleep with them every night.   It came together so beautifully.  I had no idea what pattern or design she was going to do.  We had picked out the fabric together.  And I was really excited about the cute bike fabrics we had found.


The back of the quilt is a really fun grey and white polka dot.  I would like to do the crib skirt in it, but I am having trouble finding anymore of that fabric.


She also made another quilt for my niece that is due to arrive around the same time as our baby.


The thought of snuggling up with a quilt about makes me want to crawl out of my skin right now.  I am feeling very large and it's still 100 F here.  I'm at that awful stage when your stomach touches your legs when you are sitting.  I am hoping that I only have a few more weeks of this.  But, I do know our new little one is going to love this quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...