11.20.2015

The Week's End

Well, it's a good think I don't have a podcast or make videos, because I have no voice.  I've been feeling like I'm about to get sick for the last week and a half.  And then, mid-Friendsgiving dinner Monday evening, my voice started to go. Tis the season for colds and sore throats I guess.  My body is telling me to stop and slow down, even though I don't feel like I have the time to. Maybe you can relate. MJ of Pars Caeli wrote about taking care of yourself, I'm going to take some of her good advice (next week).


Here's some posts I'm digging this week. You are going to want to check these out:

Be sure to check out this home office and craft room, the removable wallpaper is amazing!

No boring Thanksgiving table decor to be found here.  Bright colors and graphic patterns make for a unique Fall look.

Pretty paper wreaths in soft pastel colors, perfect for modern Fall and Winter decor.

I love this Fall mantel 3 ways.  It's hard to pick a favorite.

And if you are not listening to the podcast, Hear Motherhood, head over there now.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing MJ's inspirational piece, I had totally missed it! Also I'm swooning over Brittni's party styling, so good! Hope you feel better and get some REST! (THIS week!!) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...