4.01.2015

O + P Color Palette 2015 - Grey

Well, this color should be no surprise to my faithful followers. Grey is my FAVORITE neutral. There isn't a color that looks bad with grey. And contrary to what folks say about grey, it doesn't feel cold or masculine. It's clean and modern and works so well with any style.

Here's a few fun finds to add a little grey to your life. I guarantee, a couple of these sleek pieces would definitely work in your home. 


Be sure to check out my Gold and Cobalt Blue mood boards as well.

3 comments:

  1. i've been eyeing that mudhut light from target FOREVER. it's low on my list of projects so I haven't purchased it...but I'm thinking it might be time. love gray too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it's pregnancy hormones or maybe legitimate appreciation... but I literally cried opening this- in a good way! It's truly beautiful, one of a kind- and everything I hoped it would be. original oil on canvas art for sale

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...