2.12.2015

West Elm LA Felt Pendant Workshop Recap


I'm excited to share with you a few pictures from Sunday's West Elm LA event.  This store is amazing!  2 gorgeous, light filled floors of beautiful West Elm product.  We took over the top floor dining area.  It was the perfect crozy little spot.  It was really such a fun, relaxed morning.  We ate treats, visited, crafted and then shopped together - what could be better?


I had a lot of fun making snacks for the event.  Here's what I served:

Pretty bottled sodas
Chocolate chipotle shortbread


All the guests took home a fun bag of goodies.  I'll share more about the contents of the bags soon, but I need to give a big thanks to my sponsors.  They helped make this lovely morning possible.



Guest were given white or black pendants as a base.  I provided a couple patterns for them and lots of colored felt.  I was so impressed with the creativity and uniqueness of everyone pendants.  Some serious talent showed up Sunday morning.  Oh, and I will also share to how-to with you and the printable patterns very soon.


My daughter, Denali, took a lot of these shots. I'm super impressed with her skills and eye for detail. I'll be hiring her to take more pics for me again soon.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...