2.11.2015

Free Printable Valentine's Day Chocolate Bar Wraps


Need a quick Valentine's gift idea for your kiddos or sweetheart?  You can print off these chocolate bar wraps and customize a candy bar for someone you love in no time at all.


Last year I made a set of printable Valentine's Day cards and I liked the designs so much, I decided to use them again. I've created free printable PDFs for you, you can download all 4 of these designs HERE!


Simply cut out the wrap with a pair of scissors and then using double sided tape close the wrap around the bar.  I made these wraps to fit a variety of chocolate bars.  Remove the original paper wrapper and leave the bar in it's pretty gold foil.  These are Ghirardelli dark chocolate bars with salted caramel - I want someone to give me one.  


And on the back, I added a spot to write who the gift is to and from.  This is what I'll be sending to my kid's teachers this year for Valentine's Day.


Have you given Valentine's Day a thought yet? I need to get my kid's class valentine's ready pretty soon here.  But, at least I have the teacher gift covered now. 

9 comments:

  1. That font is the BEST!! What's it called?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeran! These are perfect! This is exactly what I have been looking for! Now, I'm going to get a bajillion Ghirardelli bars because...well, gold!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Genius genius genius. Everything about this is perfect, Jeran!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great idea thank you for the pdf :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What font is "love" (cursive) written in?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...