9.28.2012

Thrifting Thursday: a nightstand with potential


Salvation Army saves the day again.  I picked up this small dresser for just $22, I waited for it to go 50% off.  I'm going to use it as a nightstand in my bedroom.  It will offer a lot more storage and a bigger surface for my lamp and bedside accessories.  It has a kind of weird laminate top, but I know how to paint laminate furniture.  I'm thinking about leaving it the two tone, it has the potential to look like something out of the pages of a West Elm catalogue.  


The hardware is pretty great, I'm going to be keeping that. 


What would you do to this piece?  Any suggestions or great ideas?  I'd love to hear.

2 comments:

  1. It looks really pretty as it is! Maybe needs a repainting, but still.. Love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you do with it..Linda M.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...