1.17.2012

H & M Home (I wish)

Ever since I visited London almost 8 years ago, I have been a huge fan of H & M.  I was happy when they made their way over to North America.  But, a while back I foumd out they have home accessories as well.  The Home stores are not yet in the US, but I've been drooling over the UK online catalogue.

Just for fun, I picked out some cute things and did some "make believe" shopping.  

Cute towels for the kids bathroom

Lots of fun storage

Looks vintage

Burlap and metallic storage bins - so cute

Love the metallic pillow

More cute storage

I need this for the girl's room
Anyone else in love with H & M Home?  I have heard rumors that they might be opening one in New York soon - I hope :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...