9.13.2011

Under Bed (or crib) Storage


I don't think you can ever have enough storage, we definitely can't in our little house.  I needed some extra storage for the girl's room especially.


I actually found these 2 old drawers at a garage sale and paid $2 for each of them.  I have had in my head for a while that old drawers would make great under bed storage, but I thought I would probably have to buy a cheap dresser in order to have drawers.  I lucked out with a random garage sale that was selling just the drawers.


Lonnie painted these with the leftover crib paint.  I added 4 caster wheels that I picked up at Lowes for $5 a package to each drawer.  Then I added a antique-style clear glass pull to the front of each.



I already have them full of extra baby blankets, diapers, and clothes for the next season, and toys.  I think these are really going to come in handy.



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...