2.22.2016

Black and White Pillows - The Accessory for Every Season

I think everyone is getting Spring Fever pretty bad these days. I see pastels EVERYWHERE! And I'm a fan of them as well (especially pink). If you are thinking about sprucing up your home decor this Spring, but want a style that works all year long, black & white is the answer. You just won't get sick of this timeless combination. And black and white looks good with everything, pastels, brights, patterns, and even neutrals.  

I have found you some great black and white pillows that are sure to freshen up your bed or sofa this season, and all the seasons to follow. 

1
2 // 3
4 // 5
6 // 7

The two Kilim pillows (3 and 7) are on my sofa, and I LOVE them. Do you have a favorite in this mix?

1 comment:

  1. Pillows really are such a fantastic way to refresh a room!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...