12.23.2015

Our Home, Christmas 2015

I thought before Christmas had come and gone, I'd share with you a few pictures of our little home decorated for the holidays.  I usually keep it pretty low key, because we are never actually home for Christmas. It wouldn't be right to have Christmas without Grandma and Grandpa.


 I kept my mantle very simple with just a collection of candle sticks.


Since we have very little time at home this year, we opted for the fake tree, it's not my favorite, but it will do. Sadly Bruce the Spruce didn't survive the Summer while we were in Alaska, there was a little mess up with his watering.  

After 17 years of marriage, I've collected a lot of Christmas ornaments and nicknacks. I'll just let you scroll through and check out our holiday decor this year. 


Merry Christmas from our home to yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...