3.17.2015

Weekly Cleaning Schedule

The Persil® brand provided me with a sample of Persil® ProCleanTM laundry detergent in exchange for a product review. However, all the opinions expressed here are my own.  Thanks for supporting the brands that help make this blog possible.

Well, it's Spring for sure here in California and I have Spring Cleaning Fever. It feels like our little house fills up so quickly, and I'm ready to purge and clean.  I'm definitely a bit of a clean freak.  I can't rest or chill out if there are messes in the kitchen or piles of laundry waiting to be done. I can relax when my home is clean.  So, technically, I never relax (ha ha).  I go through phases and plans for keeping up with all the jobs that have to be done at home, but mostly it feels like the job is NEVER done. When I get one area clean another is waiting for me.


In the early days of my blog, I shared a weekly cleaning schedule that I was trying to stick to.  Here's that plan.  I'm sure I stuck with that plan for a few months, but I haven't thought about it in years. So It's time for a new plan.  I'm assigning a job to each day of the week. To take the pressure off myself of having everything done all at once, I'm going to focus my cleaning attention on one specific area per day.  And the other jobs can wait for their day.  Anyone else feel like they never are done?

I've created a printable chart for my laundry room wall to help keep me on track.  And if this idea appeals to you, feel free to download a copy for yourself. I've made a copy in black, mint (as seen on my wall), and blush as well. Now I need to try to keep myself from taking on more than the day's task at hand.


Laundry is probably my favorite household chore.  I love to sort the clothes by color, I like the sound of the machine running and I don't even mind folding.  I love tackling stains and the satisfaction of seeing crisp white and a pile of neatly folded towels.  It's weird, I know.  But, you have to love what you're doing sometimes, and maybe see the beauty in the simple everyday tasks.  I'm loving this NEW Persil ProClean line.  I'm impressed with the results I'm seeing in my washing machine.  And the new Persil Power-Pearls work wonders on my whites.  Recently I threw out a bunch of ugly old towels, it was time.  I've chosen to go back to all white towels.  You definitely know when they're clean.  The Persil line is keeping them crisp, white, and spotless.  These easy to grab bottles fit perfectly in my window sill. Persil also has a great resource for stain removal. Check out this chart, I'm pretty sure it covers any stain you might encounter.  I'm pinning this for future reference.


Is there a household chore that you don't mind doing? If you could have a maid, which job would you hand over first?

Ok how would you like to win a year supply of Persil ProClean?  Here's the Sweepstakes.

Persil® ProCleanTM is hosting a Launch Sweepstakes where you can have the opportunity to win a year supply of Persil® ProCleanTM and a premium night out on the town. Premium night on the town to include: (1) $300 USD Nordstrom.com gift card, (1) $200 USD OpenTable.com gift card, and (1) $150 Uber.com card credit. A second place winner will also receive a year supply of Persil® ProCleanTM.

To enter:
  1. Fill out the sweepstakes entry form
Sitewire (“Contest Administrator”) will select a winner at random on or around the morning of Monday, April 13th. Winner(s) will be notified via email.

3 comments:

  1. Cute printable. I might have to make my own with a few changes but LOVE the idea :) I can't relax unless my house is clean either...hate that about myself but I don't think I can change! I have to pick up the whole house everyday before my son's nap time so I can read my bible and do some blogging and yoga in peace :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the printable! Love it. It's great and clear of any unnecessary details.Greets!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...