3.06.2015

5 Stylish Shamrock DIYs

I really don't know how march is here already. But, St. Patrick's Day is just around the corner. I'm not Irish, even though I look like I am. I just love the color green, so this holiday gives me an excuse to play with my favorite color even more. And because I've visited the beautiful country of Ireland, I feel the need to celebrate it's special day. 

I've gathered 5 stylish ways to show your Irish spirit. So, bring on the luck of the Irish with these lucky DIYS.


I hope you have a fabulous weekend.  We are on our 3rd week of sick kiddos.  Poor Denali has Pneumonia.  I feel so bad for her.  Hopefully she is on the mend finally.  We are looking forward to a quiet weekend at home (if that is possible).  A little Spring cleaning and some yard work is all we have planned.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, poor Denali! Get well wishes are heading her way. Thanks so much for including the four-leaf clovers!! xoxo, MJ

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...