1.09.2015

Top 10 for 2014

I thought it would be a good idea to look back at what has been popular on my site this year (you can check out the top 10 for 2014 here).  This week I'm trying to look ahead to 2015 and create content that my readers really want to see.  I am so grateful for the tiny bit of success I've seen this year, it's really thanks to you, my loyal readers who come back week after week to see what I'm up to.  As I plan for 2015, I'd love your input. I think I will be putting together a little reader survey shortly.  I hope you'll take a second to fill it out for me. Or, just leave me a comment below letting me know what you like, don't like and what you'd like to see more of on O+P. 

I hope your year is off to a great start.  I can't believe how fast January is flying by. It's going to be a GREAT year! 


1 comment:

  1. What a year! How did I miss those Himmeli Hearts, I'm dying!! I can't wait to see what 2015 holds for you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...