1.06.2015

Blush Crush

I'm really loving this blush color, I must be ready for Spring.  Peach, rose, pale pink, whatever you call it.  It's here for another year and I love it.  I am a huge fan of the color green, I never get tired of crisp black and white, and if you have followed me for a while, you know grey is my neutral of choice. But, I think I need to change things up a bit and add a splash of something new to my palette, I think this pale blush might just be the color for me.  

I added a few fun Ferm Living accessories to my kitchen last year and I love how it looks with my green tile backsplash.  


Is there a color you are loving right now?  How do you feel about pastels?  Can they be grown up and sophisticated? And does taking down all your Christmas decor make you want to redecorate your home like it does for me?  

2 comments:

  1. I've been eyeing that table side since I spotted it in a Target flyer a couple weeks ago. I'm loving the blush trend too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blush used in unexpected ways. It can be totally feminine and grown up.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...