1.30.2015

Friday's Fabulous 5 - Heart Shaped Treats

Three cheers for the weekend!  I'm not a very girly girl, but when it comes to Valentine's Day, everything has to be hearts.  I've found 5 fabulously creative heart shaped treats that you could make this weekend.  Be sure to head of to these blogs, they are some of my favorite bloggers out there. 

This week has been a long one.  In order to actually have some time together as a family and not just end up cleaning up around the house and yard, we're going to take a little day trip to Ojai.  Ya, we're pretty much cool like that.  I've been itching to go for quite a while now.  There's a few shops I want to check out and definitely some eats and coffee to be had.  I'll be sure to document it for you.  

Boy do I love California, there is no shortage of activities and places to go.  While folks across the country are shoveling their walks and bundling up their kiddos, we'll be enjoying warm hikes in the hills near Ojai.  Sorry to rub it in, but there is a reason this Canadian and Alaskan, live in sunny California.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...