12.31.2014

2015 Calendar Tea Towels

Well, the new year is just about here.  Time for a new calendar to help keep our home organized and up to date. I've always loved vintage calendar tea towels. I have one from the year I was born, made into a curtain for Riley, our vintage trailer. This year I ordered a couple pieces of fabric from Spoonflower to make into towels.  They have an amazing selection of designs for 2015. Here are a few of my faves. One of them will be making an appearance in my kitchen very soon.


Thanks for staying with me while I took this much needed break from blogging. I've had some great quality time with my family and I feel ready to take on the 2015. I sure hope you've had a Very Merry Christmas and here's to a Happy New Year!

If you need a good NYE treat recipe, you might like these Sparkling Cider Cupcakes. It's a family friendly take on Champaign Cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...