11.28.2014

Mad About Plaid


Well, Happy Thanksgiving friends.  We are in Idaho enjoying some time with Lon's family.  I've definitely eaten way too much, so tomorrow I'm staring the day with a long walk.  It's fun to visit cooler weather and have an excuse to wear plaid and layer up.  I told you I'm loving plaid lately.  So I had to find plaid for the kids. 


I've recently been so aware of how quickly my kids are growing.  Denali is all of a sudden taller then me, Dylan is quickly out growing everything he owns and Olivia just isn't my baby any more.  I know I won't regret taking too many pictures of my kids.  So, for now I'm freezing this moment in time.  In the hustle and bustle of life and all the things that are piling on my plate, I don't want to wish these years away. I want to enjoy every minute I have with these kiddos of mine. 


I found these shirts for Denali and Olivia and this sweater for Dylan layered with a plaid shirt (similar to this one).


Thanks P.S. from Aeropostle for providing paid shirts for my kiddos this Winter. 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...