11.30.2014

Coffee Table Styling

I'm partnering with Glade to bring you this post.  Thank you for supporting the companies that help make this blog, Oleander and Palm, possible

I love to accessorize and change up my decor often. I'm not talking about going and buying a whole bunch of new stuff, just rearranging and grouping things I already own.  My coffee table top is one place I love to display treasures and favorite items. Now that Olivia is old enough to not be messing with my stuff as much, I can put out my favorite candle and special trinkets. It's fun to add personality to my space and give it a little of my own flavor. I want guests to feel comfortable and maybe even a little inspired in my home.

I've styled my coffee table 3 ways with items I already own. I love to start with a tray or plate as a base and then style it with a Glade Clean Linen Jar Candle paired with a few objects that vary in size and shape. This Clean Linen candle has notes of watery melon and clean, crisp air with sparkling citrus blends. It's a fresh, bright scent that works for every season. It fills the room with a light, clean feeling. 

1.  I used a Papua New Guinea basket as a base and topped it with one of my father-in-law's cut and polished rocks, painted pom pom flowers and a thrifted brass quail.  



2.  I used a graphic black and white platter and added a small antler, a mini potted fiddle leaf fig, and my favorite white ceramic fox (that I got at Target a couple years ago).


3.  I started with an inexpensive silver charger from the dollar store and then add a couple mushrooms and my little squirrel light.


Which coffee table look do you like best?

Oh, and be sure to check out Glade's Pinterest page, it's packed with inspiration for creating cozy and inviting spaces.  

4 comments:

  1. can't decide which one I like best, but I do know that the charger as a tray in #3 is brilliant! an aha! moment for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Ya, me too, that's the one I left up for this week. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...