11.03.2014

Instagratitude Project

Wow, November is already here and going strong.  With the craziness of Halloween and then Denali's birthday party the very next day, I didn't get a chance to share about the Instagratitude Project yet.  For the last 2 years (2013 and 2012), during the month of November, I've shared daily on Instagram something I was grateful for.  And even though I'm a couple days late this year, I'm excited for #instagratitude2014.  

As the Holiday's approach, I want to be sure the focus of my mind and heart is on the many blessings I have in my life.  I'm choosing to be grateful.  It's easy to get bogged down in the hectic pace of life and fret the things I don't have.  So, I need this daily exercise to remind myself of what is good and important in my life.


As a Christian, I want to honor God by sharing how grateful I am for his provision and generosity in my life.  I live such a blessed life.  I have the best husband, awesome kids, a beautiful home, amazing opportunities and my life is full of family and friends that love, encourage and support me. How can I not share all that I am grateful for.  

I hope you'll join me.  If you want to participate and be encouraged and inspired, capture one image a day on instagram that represents something you are grateful for, then add the hashtag #instagratitude2014. Invite your friends to join in. 

These verses are great reminders for me:

Psalm 9:1
I will give thanks to you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 
Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 

Psalm 107:1
Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.  

To see how this works, I'm @oleanderandpalm on instagram.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love this. I just started doing a "Good Deed A day" book through the month of November for the very same reason. Love those verses, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...