8.04.2014

Land of Nod Craft Event in Southern California

If you missed it friends, I'm hosting a DIY Craft Event for you are your kiddos at the South Coast Plaza Land of Nod Store this Friday (August 8th).  Come get your craft on from 10:30 - 12:30.  We'll be making these artsy yarn masterpieces together.  Plus, you'll get 10% off you in-store purchases for attending.  Space is limited, so RSVP to nodevents@landofnod.com


If you can't make it, I have the full tutorial for making these right here.  These mini versions are hung on wooden dowel and just for fun, I painted the ends in coordinating colors.  

1 comment:

  1. I came across Katy's work because she tagged some of her pictures with #feelingstitchyig. Take a look! Go to my blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...