7.25.2014

Friday's Fabulous Five - Pretty Pastels, Patterns, and Pineapples

Happy Friday!  It's been a busy week of Riley repairs.  It's so good to see him strong and sturdy again.  He's 66 years old, so he's a senior citizen, and his age is definitely showing. 

This little round up was actually meant for last week, but in the hustle and bustle of prepping for my mom's 60th birthday party, I didn't get a chance to post.  But, these are some Summery DIYs you don't want to miss.  There's pretty pastels, patterns and pineapples (of course).  Enjoy and I hope you all have a great weekend!  






2 comments:

  1. Yay, thank you so much for featuring my ring dish! I've actually got one on the way to you! (I FINALLY mailed it yesterday!). :) So honored to be included with such fabulous makers. Also Vintage Revival's entire vignette for that post series is amazing!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man, you are so sweet Marlene. Thank you, I can't wait to see it. And yes, Mandi kills it every time. That girl's got skills.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...