6.23.2014

Getting Ready for Summer

“This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Slimfast, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #14daystoslim  http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV



Summer is he
re and I'm wanting to feel a little more confident in my swim suit (is there anyone that doesn't want to?).  I'm doing the Slimfast 14-day Slimdown, to lose 6 pounds in the first 2 weeks.  I'm replacing breakfast and lunch with a convenient Slimfast shake or bar.  It's a no brainer, when I'm traveling and on the go, it's often hard to find healthy meals.  These tasty meal replacements make weight loss just a little easier, they are only 180 calories each.  The new Slimfast bar, Have Your Cake feels like a treat.  It's a delicious vanilla cake and frosting, combined with fun sprinkles.


While I'm traveling over the next few weeks, I've packed my Slimfast and my bike.  I'm making a commitment to ride my bike (pulling Olivia in the bike trailer) everyday.  


Have Your Cake meal bars are available in 5-count boxes and sold at Target and other grocery and drug stores nationwide for about $5.49 a box (that's just over a dollar per meal). 

For more about Slimfast and the 14-Day Slimdown, check out their Facebook page and follow them on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...