3.05.2014

The New Coffee Table

It's here, the new coffee table and I love it!  Last week I shared that Lonnie was buying me a coffee table for Valentine's Day. Thanks for all your comment, advice and suggestions on facebook.  I went with the marble top Reeves coffee table of West Elm.  No regrets!  It's the perfect size, shape and the marble is bright and fresh in my living room.

I would have loved to have found a real vintage piece or just a piece of junk that could have been re-imagined.  But, I've been looking for a long time and just haven't found the right one.  It' kind of hard to bite the bullet and pay for new furniture, most of ours is thrifted, found in a barn or alley, or bought at a flea market.  But, this was on a really great sale and I know I'm not going to tire of it soon.


It's another fun surface to get to style and decorate.  Right now I have my thrifted vase with a poppy from my yard, some Swedish coasters, and a hand carved bowl for Papua New Guinea on it.

I think it's a good pick for our space and we're going to love it for years to come.


14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Woohoo, classy! That's not how my taste is usually described. Thanks friend.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I went with the "fancy" marble version. It's pretty fun.

      Delete
  3. looks great! such a fun focal point in your room.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you think so. It definitely commands so attention in the space.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, just check out your cute blog. I earmarked your cute bunny mask - very adorable.

      Delete
  5. I love it! Very dainty and classy. :)

    Allison Katelyn @ Http://SimpleSilverLinings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, two things people never say about me :) Tee hee.

      Delete
  6. i love it too!! Good pick!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...