3.04.2014

Monthly Memory Verse - March

It's March, the month of St. Patrick's Day.  And I'll have lots of fun green ideas for you very soon.  But, as I was choosing a verse for this month, I thought about the idea of Luck and being Lucky.  And really, I don't think luck has anything to do with life.  All the good in my life is blessing from the Lord.  I might have ideas of how I'd like situations and decisions in my life to turn out, but what I really NEED is very simple. I need God's strength to make it through the day and I need God's peace in my heart and mind.

You can download this month's verse HERE!


If you'd like to know more about my monthly memory verses, read this.

I hope you have strength and experience peace today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...