11.06.2013

Hunger Games Party in the Making

Probably the best part of hosting a party is gathering and making all the details that make a party a party. I shared that I'm having a Hunger Games party for Denali's 12th birthday.


Here's the makings of a party. I had a lot of fun making arrows with my Cricut to hang on the wall as a dessert table back drop.  I also cut the 2 crossed arrows to put on the treat bags and to embellish the gorgeous Minted decorations.  


For an activity and treat at the party. The girls get to make 2 necklaces, one is a Mocking Jay and the other is a stone arrow head.


Come back tomorrow for the whole party put together.

1 comment:

  1. Where can I buy these items? Do you sell them/supply them?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...