10.28.2013

Instagratitude Project

I'm really excited that November is almost here.  It's almost Instagratitude time!!!  Last year, when I came up with this idea for sharing daily something that you are grateful for, I had no idea how great this would be.  It really did help change my frame of mind and I focused more of the blessings of my everyday life. Just look at how much I had to be thankful for in one month.


I hope you will join me for the month of November and share one instagram daily of something you are grateful for. Post your image on Instagram, and add the tag #instagratitude2013 (and if you want, you can tag me @jeranmcconnel as well).  I can't wait to share in this project with you, I hope you will join me.  

I need to have this daily reminder to be grateful. It's easy to get wrapped up in the negative and what you DON'T have. I DO live such a blessed life and I want to honor God by sharing how grateful I am for his provision and generosity in my life.  

Psalm 9:1
I will give thanks to you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this idea! Definitely joining you in this! I appreciate your blog here so much. See you in November ... ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm glad that you are going to join me. Can't wait to see your posts.

      Delete
  2. I'm joining in! Thanks for the idea!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! Looking forward to seeing your posts.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...