10.24.2013

Halloween Costumes That Go Together

Peter Pan and Tinker Bell // Cowgirl and Indian // Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia

Yesterday I shared how I'm displaying instagrams of my kids' Halloween costumes over the years. I thought you might like to see some of the ideas we've come up with over the years.

I love it when couples and siblings wear matching or 'go together' Halloween costumes. Every year we work hard to come up with an idea that everyone is happy with (and that I can make). I thought I'd put together this little round up of some of our costumes over the years.  I am just putting the finishing touches on this years costumes. I can't wait to share them with you (check out the BLT costumes here). I'm really happy with how they turned out, and the best part is, I only spent about $25 total on all 3!

I also found a good list of couples costume ideas and and another one for siblings costume ideas that go together. You might find some good last minute ideas there.

1 comment:

  1. Dangit, if I'd been thinking, I would've had you check to see if you still had one of Dyl's old costumes in Liam's size!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...