9.19.2013

It's Pumpkin Spice Time


I'm still in NYC for the Better Homes and Gardens Style Makers Workshop.  Today I get to tour the BHG headquarters. I'm really excited.  The weather here is FABULOUS and it feels like Fall, ahhhh! 

I haven't even had a PSL (this is what it's called now) yet at Starbucks. I just don't think it's right to have an iced version of it. So, as soon as it cools down in in Cali, I'll be having one, extra hot. But, so you know that I'm thinking of you still, I'm sharing the best of O+P's pumpkin spice recipes.

2 comments:

  1. Its definitely fall here 46 this am high of 75 and totally sunny, love it....so glad you are having a great time in NYC!!! Always loving pumpkin season! Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 75 F sounds amazing. Hopefully we are heading towards Fall in Cali very soon. And yes NYC never disappoints, I love this city!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...