7.30.2013

Triangle Wall Treatments

I'm putting more thought into my new, soon-to-be more modern living room since I painted it all white. I've been hunting out floor poufs and I've gathered a few new and old finds to hang on the walls. 

I've been wanting to do something bold and graphic on the entryway wall. I really want to add something fabulously geometric! You know how much I love triangles. And as much as I think hexagons are taking over, I still think my favorite 3-sided shape will win in my living room. 

I've put together a round up of some really great triangle walls. I really love the mini peach and grey ones all in neat rows, but I think I'll go bolder with the color like the small black ones. Or maybe I'll play with mixing colors like the triangles in pairs. 



There's a lot of great ideas out there, and I've pinned more geometric walls on this board. Do you have any thoughts or ideas for me? I'd love you input. Whatever I do, I think it will be a removable vinyl type, low risk with big impact.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...