6.25.2013

Canadian Style - The Hudson Bay Blanket

This is my Canada love week. Yesterday I shared a free printable bunting for Canada Day. I hope you printed yours off. And today I have a fun round up of some great Hudson Bay Blanket finds. Some of these are a little unexpected and put a unique spin on this Canadian classic.  


Seriously, how fabulous is that wing back chair? I pinned a lot of these ideas a long time ago on my Oh Canada board.  And I have my little piece of a Bay Blanket, that I'm still trying to decide what to do with. I've been planning an ottoman of some sort for Riley. Someday I'll get around to making something out of it. Just so many projects and so little time. So, do you share my Bay Blanket love?    

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I am in love with that wingback chair! This is a fab roundup. My parents used to have a great Hudson Bay blanket, but it got a little hole or something so they donated it to a Goodwill. Wish I had been there to intervene!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dang it! Someone at goodwill totally scored. :)

      Delete
  2. As a fellow Canadian, I really appreciate the Canada Day posts you do. So fun!
    I have also been freaking in love with the Hudson Bay blanket for as long as I can remember. The only problem I have is it's $300 price tag. :/ Some day, some day... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear ya. I found a really great vintage one a couple years ago, but I gave it to my brother for Christmas. I wish I could find another, but haven't yet. :(

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...