4.23.2013

Vanilla Bean Lavender Salt Scrub


I've got a really simple and inexpensive DIY salt scrub.  And it's 100% natural.  Use this salt scrub on your hands and feet to both exfoliate and moisturize at the same time.  You'll be left with the relaxing and sweet scent of vanilla and lavender.  Treat yourself to a mini spa before bed and you'll sleep like a baby.  


Wouldn't this be great to make for mother's day?  I'm sharing the recipe and instructions on how to make the watercolor lids, head over at Whimseybox. If you're a regular reader of O + P, I'd appreciate you heading over there and leaving a little comment love. It would totally make my day. You guys are the best. I am so thankful for the folks that tune in to my little blog often. I am so blessed by your support.   

Also if your are more of a fresh citrus scent lover, I also have an Orange Rosemary Salt Scrub recipe. And for the cooler months, you might also like my Pumpkin Spice Sugar Scrub recipe. 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...