3.06.2013

St. Patrick's Day Treat Bag

As a kid, I remember thinking chocolate gold coins were pretty much the fanciest candy you could eat. So, I'm filling little treat bags for St. Patrick's Day with golden coins for my kids. I think these little goody bags with fit nicely into a lunch box.


To go with my love of Mint and Gold for St. Patrick's Day, I added simple gold shamrocks to the front of these bags just like I did to my Shamrock Float bottles.  These fun grid line bags are from We Love Citrus. (Visit this post to read about how you can get 20% off your purchase there).


On the back of the bag, I stamped a simple message for my kiddos.


I was on a time crunch, so I picked up these chocolate coins at my local party supply store, but I really wanted to order these fair trade chocolate coins for Divine Chocolates.


5 comments:

  1. Very cute idea, I am going to do this for my kids and hubby too as he always like to have something sweet after his meal. I am glad I found your blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them. And I'm glad you found my blog as well. Please come back soon!

      Delete
  2. Love this!! I really want to do this for St.Patrick's Day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I hope you do make them for St. Paddy's Kate. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. I absolutely want a try!!
    www.borsefirmateit.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...