3.08.2013

Ireland: Day 5 (Londonderry and Sligo)

In anticipation of St. Patty's Day, I'm sharing more of our trip to Ireland last Spring break.  What an amazing county.  Going back through my pictures last night, I was reminded of how fantastic our trip was and all the amazing places we visited.  If you'd like to see more of out trip, I've shared pictures from Dublin, Newgrange, the Giants Causeway, and Dunluce Castle.  And today I have pictures from the walled city of Londonderry and the countryside near Sligo.  




We walked the wall on Londonderry.  It's actually very large and wide.  And we wondered around shops and antique stores.


Then in the afternoon we drove through the peat bogs to a Bed and Breakfast at a charming little farm just outside Sligo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...