1.22.2013

A touch of pink

Here's a little peek at some of the pink that is showing up in my house just in time for Valentine's Day.  My decorations are simple and nothing really fancy at all, but that's kind of the way I like it.  I have my big Geometric Heart on the wall and then a touch of pink here and there.


My pink Ombre Owl made his way to the mantel beside my Breathe print.


I filled little votives with Valentine's Day candy corn and placed a tea light in the middle of each one.


And I brought out my family hearts that I made last year.


This little framed geometric heart is a scaled down version of my Giant Geometric Wall Heart.  I have how-to instructions for this framed version coming soon.


And I also strung up last years Vintage Book Page Bunting.


Do you decorate for Valentine's Day? If so, what do you put out?  

I leave tomorrow morning for Salt Lake City, for the Alt Conference.  I am hectically trying to get everything done around around here, it's going to be a jam packed day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...