12.08.2012

December Memory Verse

This really is the most wonderful time of year. I am feeling very overwhelmed by God's love for us. I hope this Season is one of Joy and Peace for you, and that you aren't frazzled by all the STUFF that HAS to be done. I'm trying to keep it simple. Today I'm doing a little Christmas baking, not because I have to, but because I want to.  

When I was a kid, we all learned and recited the Christmas story for Luke 2:1-20. My mom always had great actions and dorky arm gestures to help us remember the next verse. It worked, and I still remember her moves and the passage. Last year Denali, Dylan and I memorized it as well.  We are a little rusty this year, so we'll need to practice at dinner each night.  Hopefully by Christmas eve we'll be good to go.


Since I had so much fun making things from birch wood this year, and I'm seeing birch trees everywhere, I decided to go with that theme.  You can download the FREE December Monthly Memory Verse here.  I hope you enjoy this one, and feel free to share it with your friends and family.  

If you want to know more about my Monthly Memory Verse, read here.

1 comment:

  1. Just had a look at your birch makes, they are gorgeous! Hello from me, Suzy, your new follower.x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...