11.27.2012

A Stylish Deal


I want to share a great deal with you. It's at one of my favorite stores, Target!  Yesterday we spent the whole day traveling home from Idaho. We had a fantastic Thanksgiving vacation with Lon's family. But, with two flights, a shuttle to where our car was parked at LAX and then the 2 hour drive home, it made for a LONG day. And tomorrow I'm hoping on another plane again first thing in the morning, and Olivia and I are flying to Northern California to see my parents. So, to ease the pain of all this travel, I treated myself to a couple fashion magazines. 


Right now at Target, if you by InStyle and People Style Watch magazine together, you get a $5 Target gift card.  Now that's a deal!  So, we swung by Target on our way to the airport so that I could snag up this deal.
  

These December Issues are packed with Gift Guides, which I love. They give me great ideas for stylish gifts for the more fashionable members of my family. InStyle has an article on 50 gifts for under $25. I probably won't be buying the $495 metallic clutch, but fashionable finds under $25, that's more my speed. That's what I love about InStyle, they show you the ultimate in luxury alongside the just as stylish, but reasonably priced finds. I'm loving the "Home Made" cookie stamp and the fun kitchen whisks that collapse for more compact storage.  


People Style Watch has a fantastic Gift Guide as well. They feature 100 gifts at every price point and they even has some exclusive deals for their readers. I loved the C. Wonder personalized gifts they selected. I'm super tempted to order some the Colorful Print Mugs with their cute monograms. These could be a great gift for my girlfriends and sister in laws.  


And that $5 gift card was burning a whole in my pocket. I had my eye on these nativity tea light holders. They are regularly only $4.99 (oh there's a wise men one as well), but this week they are only $4.49. I'm so ready for Christmas. Today is my only day home, so I'll be madly cleaning, unpacking and then repacking. But, I really want to find a couple minutes to put out some Christmas decor. So, here's my start. And what I nice reminder of the true meaning of Christmas this is. Thank you Target for a deal and a symbol of what this season is really about.  


“This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™, but all my opinions are my own http://cmp.ly/3/KqtZiE” 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...