10.13.2012

October Memory Verse

I thought this was an appropriate verse for October.  I had fun with this one.  I hand drew the garlands and lettering.  I've shared that we celebrate Halloween without the spooky stuff.  This is such a comforting verse for little ones to learn, whether it's Halloween or not.  You can print your own copy HERE for free.

Well, I'm finally back with another printable memory verse.  I kind of felt that no one was using these. But then recently, I received a few messages and comments about how folks enjoy these.  So, we're back!  I'll make sure to post the months that I missed.  


If you want to know more about my Monthly Memory Verse, read here.  And I'd love some feedback. Do you print these verses for your home?  Looking at all the months I've put together this year, which is you favorite?  And what colors, patterns or verses would you like to see in the months to come?  I value your opinion.  

5 comments:

  1. i really like this! verse, color, design, everything!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is timely! both for myself and for our little guy who really is bothered by all things halloween (down to the pumpkins) thank you. its lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had the January one up all year - but I've printed others. I think I'll trade it out for this new one though. Can you put them on Etsy for free too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will these print well on a regular inkjet printer or do I need to use something else? Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Lindsey that's exactly what I use at home. I have had them printed at Kinkos as well. And to be honest, I'm not impressed with the quality lately.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...