3.03.2012

DIY Spring Wreath: YouTube Video


Well, I tried something new this morning.  I made a video with instructions on how to make my Spring Wreath.  It's far from perfect, I hate the sound of my own voice, the lighting is pretty terrible, and I'm not sure if you can really understand my instructions, BUT....... you should go check it out :)  Let me know what you think.  No, really please comment and give me feedback.  I need HELP!


"You learn something new everyday."  Well, really lately I have been literally learning something totally new everyday.  Today I learned how to put text on my movie in imovie.  I also learned how to make my own channel on YouTube, and now I've learned how to share it with you.   I'm approaching 35..... I'm not young, hip and in the know!

To see my instructions video, click here.  Or if you would rather just buy one, check out my etsy shop.

4 comments:

  1. You are so cute! I think it was great, I feel like I can whip up some of those flowers in no time! You didn't seem nervous at all :) Thanks for sharing!

    XOXO, Lidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's because I made everyone leave the house. I couldn't do it with anyone watching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! That's awesome! That's what I did, told Joel to go to some yard work ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made my wreath today. IT LOOKS AWESOME! I'm going to try to post a pic. for you but....i'll try. Thanks for the turtorial.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...