2.04.2012

Vintage Valentine: Book Page Bunting

Yesterday I shared my inspiration for Valentine's Party I'm hosting this week.  So, here's the start of my posts about my Vintage Valentine inspired party.  This bunting is a super easy party decoration to make.  I love using pages from old books for all kinds of crafts.  This copy of Romeo and Juliet has been used on quite a few project.  I love the aged color of the pages and the type adds a graphic element.


Here's what you need: pages from an old book, cotton twine, hearts cut out of glittered paper, and a glue stick.


Cut a triangle out from the bottom of each page.


Glue a heart onto the center of each page.


Fold about a 1/2" flap along the top and glue the pages to the twine.  I spaced my out every 3 inches. Hang and enjoy!



Tomorrow I will have more of the decorations and party food.

1 comment:

  1. These are adorable. Would be such a cute thing to have around the house all the time, too!

    Kristina
    Nook & Sea

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...