2.01.2012

Monthly Memory Verse: February

February is here!  And I have a new Free Printable Download for you.  If you missed out last month, you can read about my Monthly Memory Verse here and download January's verse.

A new month and a new memory verse.   It's a simple verse, but so important.  Isn't it amazing how great God's love is for us, I am overwhelmed by it.   Loving the way Jesus loves us, now that's an example to live up to.   And for the design, I just couldn't help myself, I had to go chevron.  I don't know about you, but I can't get enough of it these days.


Click HERE for the Free Printable Download.

If you printed this Monthly Memory Verse or just think it's a fun idea, please be a friend and "follow" my little blog.  If you already are a follower, please "like" my facebook page, share this link with others, "Pin" it, or just leave me a comment.  

This is intended for personal use only.  

(Note: The text at the bottom of the image may print, but it is not within the 8 X10 measurement.  When you print, do not scale the image)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...