11.21.2011

Thanksgiving Table Setting: Navy and Gold

Ok, I'm wishing I was a stylist for something fun like Anthropologie.  I'm really enjoying putting together these place setting posts.  This next one looks expensive, but totally isn't.  The touches of gold are simply metallic gold paint on a mini pumpkin and then I taped off and painted some old cutlery gold on the handles.  Navy blue is everywhere right now, and it's really growing on me.  I actually purchased the napkins here to make pillows.  I haven't gotten that far yet, so why not use them for their intended purpose.


Tablecloth: Gift from my mother in law (I think it's from TJMaxx)
Dinner and Bread Plate: Homegoods
Salad Plate: Bought in Japan
Napkin: World Market Navy Ikat Dot
Cutlery: Old stainless steel painted metallic gold on the handles
Place card: Mini pumpkin painted metallic gold with 2 oak leaves cut out of vintage book paper



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...