4.28.2011

Boy or Girl?

When I found out I was pregnant, I wanted to make something for the new baby.  Since I didn't know if I was having a girl or a boy, I decided to make something for both a girl and a boy.  Burp clothes and bibs are something you always need, so I picked out fabrics that I would like to use with in the nursery.
I know I want color grey in the nursery.  Let me tell you, grey is not an easy color to find.  If it's a boy, he will room with Dylan in the Star Wars room.  So, I chose cute space/rocket ship themed fabrics in grey and orange.
If the baby is a girl, she'll be in Denali's pink room.  I fell in love with these cute grey bicycle and pink bird fabrics.  They will work well with Denali's pink and brown bedding.  
I trimmed both with this super cute wide grey rickrack.  



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! Just heard down the grape vine it was a girl. Couldn't be more thrilled, girls are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...