2.03.2011

Vintage Valentines

A couple weeks ago, I went to the Pasadena Flea Market with a couple good friends.  That's when I bought my new breakfast nook light fixture.  I also bought a vintage owl valentine to go with another one I had bought over a year ago at the flea market.  I love the nostalgic valentines of the past, I'm totally over the Disney/cartoon character ones that are out now (Yuck!).
I turned these Valentines into a little banner for my dining room hutch.  I used my cricut to cut the rectangles and LOVE letters.  I actually just used glittered paper for the letters, and they cut out beautifully with out the mess of glue and glitter.  I strung the banner on natural colored, cotton webbing. It's making me happy this morning.

I found these cute plates at Potterybarn Kids.  I kind of want them.
Valentine's Day Plates

1 comment:

  1. Im definitely feeling the LOVE.
    So dang cute.
    Emma.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...