2.10.2016

Last Minute Heart Shaped Gifts

'Tis the season for all things hearts. So if you are looking for something to get you in the spirit or just a fun gift for all the 'gal'entines in your life, look no further. I've rounded up the best heart covered gifts out there. Whether you really want to splurge or just spend a couple bucks, I've got you covered. 

I need to tell my husband that I'd never be angry with a gift from Fossil, just in case he's looking to buy me something (wink, wink).  Just look how cute that little grey coin purse is? And since Olivia has outgrown all of her Sven Clogs, I think I better consider these cute gold and silver slip on ones. The heart and scollop detail is adorable. 


4. Dress
7. Brush
8. Clogs
9. Tights

Happy Valentine's Day shopping friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...