1.08.2016

The Best of 2015

Well, Happy New Year friends.  I hope 2016 is treating you well.  I've taken some time off blogging to try to get things into a some order.  I'm cleaning out my closets, exercising and eat healthy, and just organizing my life in general.  I'm gearing up for 2016 and have lots of fun content planned already. But, before we move on, I thought it wold be fun to take a look at what's been your favorite posts this year.  This is Oleander + Palm's Top 10 posts of 2015.  

 

So, what do you want to see me post about this year? There will be more mocktail recipes and floral arrangements for sure and I'm even considering some style posts (just casual stuff this real mom actually wears).  Anything else I should be posting about?  Thanks for reading guys, I'm excited for what 2016 has for me and O+P!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Just stopping by to say I love your blog! I can't believe this is the first I've seen of it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...