12.03.2015

Gift Guide for the Camper

It's kind of fun putting together gift guides, it's like pretend shopping for all the things I'd love to buy for my hubby or even myself. Oh boy, does this guide have a lot of fun goodies for the camper in your life.  Function really can look this good you guys.  



My brother just gave Lonnie one of those inflatable lights recently, it's really pretty cool. It packs tiny and is super bright when turned on and inflated. Who really wants to mess with a lantern, those wicks always break. 

I have the packable backpack from Polar, it's the perfect take along bag on a trip. And who doesn't want a Pendleton Blanket? I know I do. Nothing keeps you warm like wool. 

I don't camp or backpack without coffee, who am I kidding, I don't live without coffee.  I'm very tempted to buy this french press for our next backcountry trip. 

Happy gift buying.  If you don't have a camper in your life, be sure to check out my Gift Guide for the Coffee Lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...