10.22.2015

Sven Clogs for Fall


To start this post, I have to say that being behind that camera is so much easier then being in front of it. This is very much out of my comfort zone. But, I often preach about taking risks, so here's me practicing what I preach.  I'm showing full body shots of myself - eek.  Not just the perfectly cropped headshot, that doesn't show my lumpy, bumpy parts. 

But, I know how much you guys love a good Sven Clog GIVEAWAY. So, these pictures of myself were for a good cause - new shoes for one of you.  I've teamed up with a couple of my favorite bloggers and real life friends, MJ of Pars Caeli and PJ of A Girl Name PJ, to bring you 3 chances to win a pair of Sven Clogs for your Fall wardrobe.  While we were in Portland a couple weeks ago, we put together our own little photoshoot in the Ace Hotel, where we were staying.  Please know that there was a lot of giggling and fun poses, even some clog dancing. We don't take our selves too seriously.

This fun giveaway is all happening over on Instagram.  So, head over there as soon as you've read this post.  


As a redhead, Fall is my season to shine. All the colors and tones are perfect for my hair and fair skin color. I look forward to the warm earthy tones that make their appearance this time of year. So, this was a fun look to put together.



And here's a little of the behind the scenes look at bloggers taking pictures of bloggers. We really did have fun shooting these posts. There was a lot of laughing and silly poses.  And while I still think I'm a better photographer then model, there's a little confidence gained when you take a risk and follow through with it.


MJ's splash of red works perfectly with her playful personality and kid-friendly brand.  This lady is beautiful inside and out.


PJ's city refined but comfortable style sensibility is always about well thought out details and she oozes that cool mom vibe through both her blog and her wardrobe. 

Now go check us all out on Instagram and enter to win a pair of clogs on each one of our accounts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...