9.29.2015

Orange Cardamom Cooler


If you were to search cardamom on my blog, I think it would come up often. It is one of my favorite flavors, and orange and cardamom together are pretty much perfect.  

I recently found some black sugar and wanted to create a fun Halloween themed drink for my family. I'm having fun with this new mocktail series, be sure to check out the other drink recipes I've created, like the Pineapple Rosemary Spritzer or the Blackberry Ginger Cooler.


Orange Cardamom Cooler

2 cups orange juice
1 tsp. ground cardamom
Orange Soda ( I love Izzy Sparkly Clementine Soda, it's made with juice and not a bunch of sugar)
black sugar

Combine the orange juice and cardamom in a small pot. Bring to a boil and then remove from the heat. Chill until ready to serve. 

Rub the rim of the glass with orange juice and dip in black sugar.  Fill the glass with ice and 1 part orange juice to 1 part soda.

Makes 4 drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...