9.21.2015

Numbered Shower Bottles

Two weeks ago, Lon and I spent the night in LA at the Ace Hotel to celebrate our 17th wedding anniversary.  It was so great.  It was only 24 hours, but it felt like we had been gone a whole week. The hotel was amazing. It's all about the details folks. There is so much thought put into the little touches at the Ace. 

One of my favorite things was the bathroom in our hotel room. It was gorgeous you guys.  Amazing brass fixtures and the cutest 1-2-3 bottles for shampoo, conditioner and body wash (you can see my instagram of them here).  On the way home I found some 16 oz. bottles on Amazon.com and ordered them right away. I wanted to recreate this simple look for our bathroom at home. 
Using my Cricut Explore and some white vinyl, I quickly cut out my 1, 2 and 3.  I love the font Bebas Neue. It's clean, blocky and perfect for labels. With Cricut Craft Room, you can use any font you want. 

Since the bottles came in pairs, I had an extra one. So, I labeled it with the word 'wash' and filled it with hand soap for the bathroom sink. For this one, I used the font Blackout.

Look how great they are in my bathroom? They fit perfectly in the little nook in our shower. No more clutter of mismatched bottles. We are showering in style now.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...