6.01.2015

Summer Spotlight Series - Ashley Rose of Sugar & Cloth

I'm so excited to share a new series with you.  This Summer, I will be interviewing some of my favorite bloggers with my Summer Spotlight Series.  These are bloggers I admire and think you should know about as well. And Summer is the perfect time to add to your blog reading list.  

First up is Ashley Rose of the beautiful blog Sugar & Cloth. If you are looking for bright, color, modern DIY's for your home or the next party you are hosting, look no further.  Ashley's projects are as adorable as she is in person. I have especially loved following her studio adventures and renovations.  And if you are looking for some super creative macaron ideas, you've come to the right place.  Be sure to check out Ashley's amazing macaron DIYs.  Now, how cute are these Ice Cream Cone Macarons?  Almost too cute to eat, right? 


So Ashley, let's talk a little bit about your Summer.

What does a perfect Summer day look like to you?
By the pool with no time restraints... and a pina colada of course.

How do you stay cool?

A pool is everyone's best friend in Houston Summers!

What is your essential Summer item?

Breezy outfits

Pool, Lake or Ocean?

Pool

Tan, Burn, or Freckle?

Burn

Flip Flops, Slip-ons, or Bare Feet?

Slip-ons

What's on your Summer reading list?

"Who" by Geoff Smart. Almost all of my reading is business related these days!

What is one Summer activity you are looking forward to?

Dinners al fresco.

Do you have a goal or project for this Summer?

Finally begin my ever-growing stack of books to read!

Be sure to follow Ashley on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.

Isn't this going to be fun?  I can't wait to share more bloggers with you over the next couple of months.  I love reading about how my online friends will be spending their Summer days.  So, is there a blogger you'd like to see featured here?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...